Tuesday, January 30, 2007

138

Yuck. Well, I guess not horrible, but I'm just stuck at this post-Christmas level and it's all my fault. I've been exercising moderately but not as much as I need to (three gym trips in the past week, two long Davey walks) and eating moderately but not as little as I should to lose weight. So instead of losing, I'm maintaining which is NOT what I need to be doing. I only need to lose a lousy three pounds to get to my acceptable level, five or six to be comfortably in the good weight range--I should be able to do that in two or three weeks, but instead I keep snacking at night when I should be exercising.

So I'm going to take baby steps here--tonight I'm not going to snack, and if I *do* snack, I have to do pilates. And if I manage to both not snack AND do pilates I get some kind of reward but I'm not sure what yet because the only things that spring to mind involve calories. If I can manage that for one day, I'll stretch it out to two. And so on until I lose these lousy three pounds!

No comments: