Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Down two pounds

I was 215 this morning. That is two pounds down from yesterday. That is REALLY good for me. But - that is just the same as my estimated weight from last week and up from my weight on 12/26. I meant to take my measurements when I started Fat Flush - but I keep forgetting to. I will try to do it tonight. I am concerned though... To me my belly looked really round yesterday and today. I can blame today on being gassy and bloated from starting Fat Flush - but yesterday I have nothing to blame it on - so it must just be because I am fat. That and I haven't exercised in FOREVER!!!!

I got three new 10 Minute Solution DVDs yesterday. I need to get the carcas of our tree out of the living room to make room for me exercising. I still have to work on the getting to bed earlier and getting up earlier to exercise. I DID get to bed at 11:12 last night - but I didn't get up any earlier. In fact, I hit the snooze on my alarm clock. I think the more I sleep the harder it is for me to get up. But maybe it is because sleeping seven hours is just a bad amount for me. I will still try to shoot for 10pm as my bed time. Yeah. Right.


I woke up at 2am last night, hungry and having to pee. That is the other problem with going to bed too early - I wake up. And drinking tons of cran-water DEFINITELY makes me have to pee. So - I ate an Atkins Bar. I guess it could be worse. That is one problem with Fat Flush - I can't quite figure out what it is I am supposed to be eating - other than the assigned foods. Oh Well. It is only two weeks. I will stick with the assigned foods (unless I lose it again...).

No comments: