Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weighing in

So today I was 136.6. How is that possible when I was 136.2 last week, lost weight steadily all week and stuck with my good habits? It's so annoying--I was dropping a little bit every day all last week, then Saturday morning I was 136.4, then on Sunday 136.6 and there I've stayed ever since. I would have expected it on Monday after spending Sunday hanging out at Mom and Dad's and eating too much, but on Saturday and Monday I was great--very active, kept my food intake in check, etc. Yesterday especially was a physically demanding day--three hours in the morning tromping around a graveyard putting flags on the gaves of veterans, then another three hours of HARD housecleaning in the afternoon (the kind of cleaning where you are on your hands and knees pulling stuff out from under beds, then standing on stepstools scrubbing walls and this level of activity doesn't let up for hours), then I walked Davey for 40 minutes in the evening. I'm exhausted, but I weigh exactly the same as I did on Sunday and Monday, and half a pound more than I did last week.

No comments: