Tuesday, May 01, 2007

144.5 - but I forgot to weigh!

I got up to use the potty before I was ready to be awake, and then I went back to bed, but I didn't fall asleep, so I gave up and got up. But I'd already been potty so I didn't go again, and that meant I didn't weigh myself. I didn't think of it until after breakfast when I did use the toilet, at which point I weighed myself, and I was 144.5. That's pretty close to what it would have been, I suspect, as I was 146 at bedtime.

I went to the gym yesterday and Friday and did the bike each time, followed by VKRs and upper body machines. On Friday I did the upright lateral chest thing -- I'm sure it has a name, but you start with your arms wide and bring them straight to the middle. I hate it. The arms move independently so I feel lopsided -- I do better with a machine that forces symmetry. Yesterday I did more normal machines.

I still have no excuse for not exercising more often -- I've just been lazy. Ugh.

No comments: