Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Today

I was 220.2 this morning. (Actually it started at 220.4 but went to 220.2 - so I will take that...) So - that is down from last week by 2 pounds. That is good - but I am still 18 pounds over where I was just over a year ago. That is UNBELIEVABLE! I know I quit smoking, and I know I turned 40 - but even so!! Grrr!

So - I think part of my problem is based in the fact that Sarah considers a 2 mile walk with her dog an non-exercise day - when I consider a two mile walk EXERCISE. Granted, I don't have a dog setting the pace - but I still usually am sweating by the time I get home... maybe not as much as if I had been boxing - but still sweating.

Katie and I went to Bonefish. I had broiled Rainbow Trout with a salad and steamed vegetables. I had one piece of bread and two mojitos. I took most of my dinner home with me. We went grocery shopping afterwards where we bought fruit and vegetables and whole grain bread. (And forgot to get conditioner and vitamins...) I didn't snack last night after I got home. I made two beads and watched two episodes of Bones and then read. I went to bed too late. That was my whole evening.

We are doing Let's Dish tonight. We haven't done it since January. The whole non meat thing for lent delayed our consumption of meals. However, we are at the nearly gone state of existance now. So - it will be nice to have a full freezer again. The menu for May is pretty good -and June looks good too. We are hoping if we go now for May we will be able to go for June too without getting to stockpiled.

I don't know when I will get exercise in tonight... I am going to Blacksburg tomorrow and have laundry and other chores to do before I leave. Well, maybe the stairs up and down will count for exercise. Also - This isn't real exercise - but at Let's Dish I am on my feet the whole time, where otherwise I am not... Maybe I should try to work that into my daily activities. Figure out a way to stand rather than sit more often.

No comments: