Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wednesday update

Yesterday was a long day. Food wasn't too great but not horrendous. I had a bagel, peanut butter and banana sandwich, snack pack of cookies (darn those cookies!), Let's Dish chicken with peppers and orzo, a small serving of chips and guacamole and some dry capn crunch for a midnight snack.

I ran at the Goucher program last night. We did a warm up and then 15 minutes around campus and a cool down. My little toe is causing me grief. But I ran anyway. That is my new plan--ignore it. It's just my little toe. You don't technically need it... The run around campus was really nice--it is a little hilly but not enough to make you want to die. The speed bumps are a bit treacherous if you aren't paying attention though.

Today I am meeting with the Brick Bodies rep after work.

2 comments:

Julie S said...

I forgot to mention that I interview for the CCBC faculty position June 1 at 10 am. I am SOOO nervous.

Emily said...

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll do a fabulous job. (Don't they know you're an honorary "Angerer girl"? Angerer girls are great at interviews.)