Tuesday, May 08, 2007

144.5

I thought it was going to be worse. I exercised last Monday and then, I think, not again until yesterday except the half mile or so of walking to the wine festival. And my eating is not so good, either. My pants are getting too snug and my pink capris that I bought late last year don't fit at all.

Yesterday I went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the bike, then a round of VKRs and smallish sets of leg lifts and chest presses. All told it was about an hour and five minutes worth of exercise. The right side of my right foot is hurting and I'm not sure why, but it's making me nervous about doing anything weight-bearing. I'm trying to wear my better sneakers all the time now in the hopes that it will heal itself, but it has been hurting for about six days now. Ugh.

No comments: