Friday, May 11, 2007

Restricted Calorie Diet

OK - on Wednesday I had about 1100 calories - and woke up at 3am hungry! I hate that!! Yesterday I was doing really well - until dinner. Katie wasn't home, and I had had an extremely stressful day at work - so I got sushi on the way home. It was late in the day - so I didn't eat after the sushi really. So - I am not sure how many calories I consumed. Pre-sushi I was at 425 calories for the day. So - I guess I could have ended at 1100 again. I didn't wake up last night - but I was absolutely done at the end of the day. I don't know.

Regardless - it doesn't seem to be working. By dieters standards I was PERFECT on Wednesday. I took my vitamins, drank water, ate low calorie healthy food and worked out both aerobically and resistantly (ummmm). Yet - yesterday I was at 222.4. Yesterday I didn't work out, but my food (sushi non-withstanding) was pretty good. I was 223 today. So I am going up. I am back to the belief that it doesn't matter what I eat or if i exercise, I am just going to continue to gain weight. Grrrr.

No comments: