Tuesday, May 22, 2007

154

Holding steady...I haven't been exercising regularly given the painful yet not broken toe situation. It is fine in flip flops, but sneakers hurt.

I started taking my lunch again yesterday. That will make a huge difference, although I did SO much stress eating yesterday after noon it wasn't funny. I brought lunch again today as well.

Food yesterday was capn crunch with skim milk, oreos snack pack, ham & swiss sandwich, orange, (here comes the stress eating) black & white cookie from whole foods, about 3 hrs later a cranberry trail mix cookie from whole foods, a raspberry hippy soda from whole foods, 2 buffalo wings and a greek salad. Would have been ok if I wouldn't have had 82 cookies.

Exercise was minimal--a walk to the harbor and back during lunch.

JMT launched a new wellness campaign yesterday. I have to get a physical set up and then fill out some form online to identify my risk factors. I bet cookies will be on the list...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Geez, having Whole Foods so close to home HAS to be dangerous--everything they sell just looks so darn healthy, how can it be bad for you? I do better in a regular grocery store where you know everything is designed to give you cancer.

I'm sorry your toe is still giving you problems! One of our board members broke his foot while running this past weekend and ended up having to walk two and a half miles home on it. Lesson learned: take your cell phone with you when you go running.

Julie S said...

Whole Foods is full of dangerous items. Like their guacamole. It is FABULOUS, but full of fat. I know it is "good" fat, but fat is fat. The reduced fat version is ok, but it has smushed peas in it to replace the amount of avocado, so it isn't as flavorful. And the bakery is the devil.

Emily said...

I loved Whole Foods when we had it in Austin but we don't have one anywhere near here. Daniel heard an NPR commentator refer to it as "Whole Paycheck Foods" -- I guess that's what kept us away from it even then, the expense!

Julie S said...

It is extremely expensive--I usually only go in for their salsa, but I was there getting soy yogurt for a friend's little boy who has milk allergies and she is too pregnant to get there herself. And the yogurt is right next to the bakery. I can usually get my salsa and get out before the temptation sets in to check out the bakery...