Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's only Wednesday

Last night I went to the gym and biked for 35 minutes. I did the hills routine on level 4 and I picked the around the world program. I watched the body pump weight lifting class and I am going to try that one night. It is weight lifting in a group and it looked like I was coordinated enough to keep up. I was all set to try spinning last night, but felt really crappy so I opted out of the organized group effort in favor of going it alone, just in case my pms got the best of me.

Food yesterday was ok. It is really evil that there is a Starbucks on the floor below the gym, but I managed to resist.

That's all for now I think...

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love Body Pump -- I used to do it once in a while at our old gym. It doesn't take a huge amount of coordination so I didn't feel like an idiot doing it. Our new gym just started the classes last month but I haven't had a chance to go, because it's too hard to coordinate childcare. But I definitely recommend the class.

Amy said...

Katie and I did Body Pump once too. It was GREAT! It was a challenge and the class was too crowded - but it was fun anyway. Emily is right that it is doable even if you aren't good at keeping up with a class (which I am not). I would like to try it again.