Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tuesday update

I went running last night. Wasn't the greatest given the little toe situation, but I went. Amy M & I did 30 minutes of intervals. I feel ok today but my knee is sore from not being able to bend my foot correctly to walk & run. Stupid toe. Tonight we have the Goucher program, and tomorrow night I am checking out Brick Bodies in Belvedere Square. I found out Monday that with Care First Blue Cross Blue Shield I get a decent discount at a number of health clubs. I am going to check out Bally's too. Brick Bodies isn't on the list, but our rep said she would look into getting them added. It is cool because it has nothing to do with JMT, just the fact that we are CareFirst subscribers.

Food yesterday was ok. pop tart for breakfast, pear, half an orange, half a banana, ham & swiss sandwich with mustard, lettuce & tomato, snack pack of teddy grahams, and baja fresh nachos for dinner, about half of the plate they give you.

I am pms-ing today so I could possibly eat everything in sight. Thank goodness I have no reason to be near a whole foods today. I'd eat 1000 cookies.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yeah - Brick Bodies has a really good corporate rate. $18.99 bi-weekly for all the gyms as opposed to $24.99 bi-weekly. And the form to sign up to be a coporate member is pretty much nothing. One page. They told me that there was no reason that everyone shouldn't be able to get the corporate rate. This means that if we ever want to go to the gym together we can!!!