Friday, May 11, 2007

My week

Yet another weird week for me. I got to the gym on Monday, was out sick on Wednesday, and today I'm here but unlikely to get to the gym because, ironically, I have to work at a track meet for three hours this afternoon! So I'll see a lot of running but not be involved in it except in measuring and greeting and selling t-shirts. Or whatever they will have me doing.

OTOH, to make up for not getting to the gym on Wednesday, I took Davey for a long walk and did the pilates abs workout, then yesterday I did the pilates "maximum burn" workout (still just 20 minutes, but fast-paced and a full body workout). I figure if I keep doing these four days a week between now and the end of June, I might be in good enough shape for Disney. Like Amy, I've been telling myself for months that I really need to start doing pilates again. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week. So I decided just to do it. Turns out I still like these workouts--challenging but not impossible, and rarely boring.

No comments: