Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Stuff

This weekend I spent most of my time watching Bones and making jewelry for the country fair on June 1st. So far we have 14 necklaces, 6 watches, 29 bracelets, 2 pairs of earrings, 5 book marks and 5 rosaries. I am halfway through another necklace and we have the beads for another rosary and two more pairs of earrings. I wish we were better at earrings. I would like to have more for that display - but, Oh well. If we sold everything we would make tons of money - but I don't anticipate doing that. I am hoping just to break even with the $50 table charge and about $250 in findings. If we sell nothing I hope you all want tons of glass bead stuff for the next 10 years!! 8-) Actually - after this Katie and I will try to sell stuff on eBay - or the craft auction site. Hey Katie! Maybe THAT can be your job for the summer? What do you think? We have a computer and a digital camera. We should sell stuff.

Other than my enterprise activities I didn't do a lot. Church was the only place I went. Katie and I walked to the gym yesterday and I did my upperbody workout. So that was good. My goal is to go three times a week with a bonus fourth visit if possible. Walking is good too...

My food was OK. I don't really remember eating anything too horrendous. We went out after church to Toninos. We have HORRIBLE service. The food is pretty good - but it is very expensive. They make up for it by giving you huge portions. I got ravioli. We ordered the Mediterranen appetizer sampler - and that would have been plenty for dinner. I had leftover ravioli for brunch and then the leftover greek salad (from the sampler) for lunch. We had lemon chicken and rice and aspargus for dinner.

My weight is doing the monthly going up thing. I was 222.0 on Saturday - then 224.6 yesterday (gack!) and then 225.8 today!!! My annoyance at the monthly weight gain of four pounds is that I don't seem to lose it anymore. I used to lose it each month - but ever since I quit smoking I DON'T lose it anymore. Grrrr!!!

Emily I dreamed you were pregnant last night. I was down helping you deliver again. I think it was another boy - but I didn't actually see the baby delivered. We were mostly cleaning the house while you were in labor. I kept saying that your belly didn't look as big for this baby and maybe you weren't REALLY ready to deliver. It was funny. I think it was winter however, BUT - your family had just returned from the beach - so I am not sure. Maybe it was summer and it was just cold from the airconditioning.

No comments: