Friday, May 18, 2007

Laughing is still difficult

I can breathe again - but I can't laugh. My abs still hurt. Oh well.

I didn't get home from work last night until after 8:30 and so as a result I didn't go to bed until after 1am - and now I am very tired. The weather doesn't help. All I want to do is curl up in bed - and it LOOKS like it is dusk outside. Too bad it is only 2:30!

I was 222.0 this morning. I am SO stuck here! I need to do something to address that. Maybe I will do an all grapefruit diet this weekend. I have grapefruit juice, grape fruit fruit and grapefruit bath gel. I wonder if that would get me out of the 222222 thing?

I am planning on building a deck. I think you all know this already. I got an estimate yesterday, and I have talked to two banks about home equity loans. I have an appointment for another estimate on Wednesday and another one NEXT Wednesday. I am SO EXCITED about this! My original condition on buying the house from Dad is that I wouldn't do it until it had a deck - but we never did it then. Now I can't wait anymore. I think I want to do it fairly small (10x10) with stairs that bend at a landing on the way down. I would love to have backyard access from my living room. Of course, I have no idea where I will put my table that is currently in front of the sliding doors... And that is just another break-in point for all of the criminals once I put stairs to it... Sigh.

No comments: