Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ugh

OK - Today - weigh-in day - I am 223.0. Ugh. That is almost three pounds up from last week.

I was a big slug again last night. That is it. Nothing more... I sat around and watched episodes of Bones that I downloaded from iTunes. I didn't exercise. At all. It was pathetic.

I am trying to remember what I did last year to lose weight before my cruise. I am doing this because I have just about five or six weeks before I leave for Disney. That means I SHOULD be able to lose between 10 and 12 pounds at the rate of 2 per week. I can't remember what I did. I know I went to the gym about four times a week for January and February. I can't remember my eating - but it was probably about the same as what it is now.

I am considering doing Atkins again. That is how desparate I am. I hated Atkins. I lost weight, but I felt icky. Maybe I will do Jenny Craig again. Maybe I will do a 900-1200 calorie diet. Maybe 900 calories with unlimited coffee. I wonder how long I could sustain that? Long enough to lose 10 pounds? Probably. I am going to plan a menu today!

I have three more sessions with Tony left. It seems like I should be going through these faster than I am. I am not planning on going tonight - but I will see if I can schedule it in for Thursday night. I want to see if I can get these OVER with. I want to make an appointment with a trainer at my new gym.

No comments: