Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weigh in day

OK - So this morning I was 228 - again. I seem to be comfortably settled into that one weight. I have to start exercising again. I seem to be so tired at night lately. Also - by the time I get home from work Katie is ready for dinner. I don't know how I was managing before - but I think it was because Katie and I weren't eating dinner the few months before Christmas. What I HAVE to do is get Katie to meet me at the gym after work - and then have dinner after the gym.

Anyway - I am still struggling with eating big calories for breakfast. I had two eggs and two pieces of toast this morning. Again, one bite into the second piece of toast and my throat started closing up. I can't do it... Yesterday, I had just one piece of toast with peanut butter for breakfast - and that was just right - and I was hungry again at about 10am, when I had a 1/4 bagel with cream cheese, and fresh fruit. Second breakfasts. It was perfect. But then I wasn't hungry for lunch until about 1:30 - and I had coffee at 3:30 - so by dinner time (Katie and I had sushi) I wasn't that hungry - which means I have left over sushi for lunch.

I am still having weird dreams. Maybe it is the weather. I need to also start sleeping more. I love to sleep - I don't know why I can't get myself to bed by 11pm!

No comments: