Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas damage

After several weeks of not exercising and eating everything in sight, my weight this week (Wednesday rather than Tuesday) was 141.4. I guess it *could* have been worse, but now I have to re-lose everything I lost after Thanksgiving and then continue on down past 135. To that end, I'm busily consuming all of the leftover goodies in our house (because, you know, it's better just to make them gone, right? And you wouldn't want to waste them by throwing them away, right? Or by letting the dog eat them, which he did with half a batch of Oreo truffles.) because I can't really expect to lose weight with all of those goodies around. Of course, this doesn't bode well for next Tuesday! But I did make it to the gym once this week, and right now I'm debating whether or not I should go again today or go to the Recollections clearance sale. The sale sounds pretty good right now.

No comments: