Monday, January 14, 2008

Lost...

That's me. I cannot find a routine these days, and not just with exercise, but for anything. My life is absolute chaos and it stinks. I did manage to get to the gym 2x last week, which is 200% improvement from the previous weeks. My weight is the worst it has ever been in my entire life. Last Tuesday I was 176.2, which is .4 down from the previous all time fat ever Tuesday. The part that makes me feel the worst about it is that I know I just need to get back to the gym and it will settle down at least to my usual fatness level, which at this point would be a relief. But my schedule has just been hectic and even when I try to make time, something comes up. I really think I need to figure out how to go during lunch. Maybe from 1130-1230 each day. What makes that tough is that the parking situation at JMT is terrible, and there will be times when you actually cannot park in the lot, and 12:30-1 pm is prime time for parking issues. Adding to my problems, I haven't been really 100% well the past 2 weeks, and that is a serious motivation killer. I was able to talk myself into the gym when I had a cold, but the nauseus feeling won out in the latter part of the week. Never actually got sick though. I am still recovering from that, as my appetite is off. I have this absolutely delicious lunch of curry chips and chicken leftover from dinner last night, but instead I am eating oatmeal. I just didn't feel much like curry.

So that's all. I started typing this at 10:03 this morning and it is 12:20 and I am going to wrap up before I get sidetracked again and end up never finishing the post.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

There you are!! Welcome back--I was getting worried about you (not that I've been much better about posting!). I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well and that everything is so hectic. I hope things calm down for you soon!

Amy said...

Ugh. I am so sorry things are in flux. Not that this helps but it has been proven that stress causes weight gain. That actually isn't a huge surprise - to our primitive bodies stress = flight or famine, both of which needs our bodies to wring every bit of energy from all of our calories, so storage is the name of the game - as is carb intake. We burn carbs for fuel, so when our resources are diminished, our body signals us to consume more.