Thursday, January 24, 2008

1.5x to the gym this week???

so I didn't go to the gym Tuesday night as I intended. When I got home, Harry was so upset when I tried to leave again I decided to not go. So I did a pilates DVD at home, and then part of an ab dvd that Peter has that is pure evil. Let me tell you Crunchy Frogs STINK. I am not sure if that counts as a gym trip, but it was definitely exercise, so it counts for something.

Then last night I did make it over to Belvedere Square last night. I spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and then did 3 reps of 10 on 2 different arm machines.

I won't make it to the gym tonight. Tonight is our "weekend" since Peter is back on shift work so he is working Friday and Saturday night this week. I think he wants to go to the movies.

I have a splitting headache right now from work. It stinks. It better go away by the time I go home for the night!

No comments: