Thursday, January 10, 2008

GACK!!

I tried to increase my calories for breakfast this morning - only I wasn't feeling hungry at all to start, so I really was choking down all of my food - and couldn't manage to squeeze in more than one extra egg - and THAT only adds about an extra 70 calories. Now my belly is so full! I ate pistachio nuts late last night (around 10:45pm) and they were very salty for a change (the bins were flipflopped at Wegmans the last time I bought them so I accidentally got too many of the salted and not enough of the unsalted) so my weight was very up this morning (228.4) although my calorie intake was about the same as normal yesterday.

Rebecca was delighted when I told her I had been doing the yoga videos. Enough so that I need to START doing them again. I am going to go to Target today to see if they have the yoga blocks that would help me do the Yoga for Inflexible People video. A lot of their poses call for the blocks for support.

I am so sleepy. I was dreaming again this morning (about a carnival ride that was a flying ship - but people kept falling off of it so they made it into a regular ship - but the ride was more like a roller coaster then - it was fun...). Anyway - it seems to be darker in the mornings recently. I don't know why - unless my body THINKS it is spring (warm weather and all) and so expects light to wake it up - and so doesn't actually WAKE up until my alarm clock goes off - which I hate. I need coffee... I have stale leftover coffee with me today and it is GROSS!

No comments: