Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Chocolate to Hip Ratio???

Or maybe sugary carb to hip ratio...now those are numbers I'd be interested in! Then I could tell how much chocolate I can eat before gaining another inch on my hips.

I didn't weigh in today. I am feeling gigantic so I didn't even want to know. I am headed to a gym tonight when Peter leaves to go dishing with Marian. Whether I venture to Brick Bodies or just to the little gym at the apartments will be determined by the weather and how cold and icky it is.

I want to get to the gym 3 times this week. I am counting the "week" as Tuesday through next Tuesday.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well - technically calories are calories regarless of the source - it is how our bodies USE them that count. Sugary carbs are burned right away for energy. Anything in excess of what is needed is stored as fat - to be burned more slowly at a later date. We are designed to survive chocolate famine - and I am a a SUPER example of survival of the fittest!