Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hungry!!

All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fattening.
Alexander Woollcott (1887-1943)

I don't know if this whole eating 2000+ calories thing is working - or if I am just PMS - but I have been STARVING for the better part of the past two days. How odd that feeling hungry makes me happy. Maybe this means that I will finally start USING calories instead of storing them. My weight is on a slightly downward trend - 227.4 today - but that is still WELL within the range I have been seeing lately. I guess if it continues to trend downwards we will know...

I have been getting ready for banjo camp today. I tuned my banjo but didn't change the strings. I think I should have. They sound jangily - I mean more jangily then a banjo usually sounds. Well, I have a spare set - so if push comes to shove I can change them there. I have done four loads of laundry - and have packed my toiletries. I still need to pack my clothes and other stuff - but that shouldn't take too long.

I am looking forward to this - but I am very nervous about the whole banjo thing. I am not entirely sure why...

No comments: