Tuesday, January 15, 2008

173.6

An improvement but still horrendous. I read this silly 10 things to do to lose weight article in some magazine at the check out of the grocery store last week and since I only remember one of the things, I am going to employ it. It said if you need to lose 30 pounds, set 3-10 lb goals. That way you feel like you've accomplished something along the way instead of feeling despondant about being soooo far away from your goal. So, I am 2.6 lbs closer to my first goal. Only 7.4 more to go. Food yesterday was odd and just about all carbs...1/2 of a cheese and Galtee sausage sandwich for breakfast, a luna bar, a pack of instant oatmeal, a 100 calorie chips ahoy and some crab soup Peter brought me from whatever bar the Emerald Society meeting was held at last night. I had about 6-12 oz cups of tea, and a bottle of water to drink. Like I mentioned yesterday, my appetite is off. And while I am feeling fine today, I am still not hungry. Maybe my body is disgusted with itself and this is how it is going to help me lose weight??? :^) haha. I did go to the gym yesterday. I tried out that Alpine Pass that Amy mentions from time to time, but I didn't set it right or something because it was a disappointing workout. I have my gym stuff along again today, and I am planning to go unless I find out that we are going to the Charles Theatre tonight to see that new Daniel Day Lewis movie.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So weird... I wrote a comment for this yesterday - a long one - but it isn't here. I wonder what I did wrong... It wasn't that interesting anyway.