Wednesday, January 09, 2008

More Freaky Dreams

Today I was 226.4. I like it when my weight is going down - even though it is not REAL weight loss. I slept 9 hours last night - my weight is usually low after a lot of sleep. I would have KEPT sleeping too except that the Christmas tree grinder (at least I think that is what the horrible noise was) woke me up at 8:15. Oh well.

I was dreaming that I was grocery shopping and I somehow acquired a child or three that I was babysitting. It started when a little girl in the store was hitting me with a mini squash and I scolded her saying that it wasn't polite to hit strangers with squash and how would she feel if I suddenly started hitting HER with a squash. Then her mom showed up and recognized me as the sister of one of her kids teachers and would I watch her daughter for a little while. For some unknown reason I said yes and then had a HORRIBLE time getting my shopping done because I kept having to find the little girl - and at some point two of her older siblings showed up too. I must be ovulating - I always have weird dreams when I ovulate.

I am meeting with Rebecca the nutritionist today. I don't know what we will discuss, probably intuitive eating. She is in a new location in Ellicot City - "The Well" which is all hippy chick new age practitioners of various sorts. I am a little put off by that, in spite of my own hippy chick new age leanings.

No comments: