Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Down, down, down

Yippee! While I know it is still solidly in my 225-229 range, it is nice to see a weight on the lower end of things. I was 226.8 today. I know I really have to attribute most of that to the fact that I am past my period this week, rather than approaching it, as I was last week. Yet, it is still nice. Of course, I do have to point out the irony of last weeks weight was on the heels of two weeks of exercise and THIS weeks weight was after a whole week of NOTHIN' (outside of cleaning house - which, I have to admit is unusual activity for me. Ha ha).

I started archiving my food consumed yesterday and I gotta tell you I drank most of my calories. I had several Woodchucks (four I think - but I am not sure of that since - like all of us - I have the habit of drink whatever is closest. I OPENED four bottles - but I am not sure if I actually drank more or less than that) and champagne at midnight - but again, I poured one glass, but drank more like two all told. I had a little bit of baked brie, some fois gras, a bowl of cassoulet and a few nuts. I think I only ate one of the puff pastry hors d'eouvres. I had one Christmas cookie which one of the kids brought to me. I didn't have any vegetables (because I forgot them) and maybe ONE spinach leaf and two pieces of orange from the salad.

No comments: