Wednesday, January 30, 2008

up and down

I slid up to 161 on Tuesday but today I am back down to 160 again. Maybe after a day or two I will go down to 159.5?

Yesterday it was Dad who suggested a walk and we only got a little bit damp. Today the wind was so terrible after Mass when we went to Target that it literally blew me in a different direction than I had in mind. It seems to be settling down, so maybe we can go out for our walk.

For dinner last night I had a small baked potato, skin and all, with Smart Balance, and a small serving of broiled salmon and a green salad. I neglected to cook a veggie. For breakfast I had a bowl of the too highly caloric Super Nutty Toffee Clusters (Trader Joe's) with skim milk and a small glass of juice. For lunch I had a bowl of Dad's homemade chicken soup with one Bistro cracker, a glass of milk and a Reeses's miniature. Mid-afternoon I had a clementine and 1 piece of Dad's apple. After dinner I had a pecan puff and one of Emily's cream cheese cookies. At bedtime I had a small bowl of shredded wheat. I'm not counting calories but I think what I ate was reasonable.

Tonight we are going to have a chef's salad with the leftover slamon and hardboiled eggs for protein.

No comments: