Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday update

So we ended up going to see the Daniel Day Lewis movie. It was weird. It is based on the Upton Sinclair novel "Oil" and Radiohead did the soundtrack. The main character was one ruthless b*d. We ate at Zodiac before we went to the theatre, and that was a really neat bar. Food was pretty good too. I had a pizza and 2 martini-type drinks that were excellent, but then I was drunk. Oops. Breakfast yesterday was grits, then I had a luna bar mid-morning. Lunch was catered because of a meeting, so I had chicken salad with too much pickle in it and some pastrami on rye. It was those little half-sandwich type situations. I had some potato chips too. And no exercise because we went to the movie.

I'm not sure if I'll make the gym tonight or not. It'll depend on a few things that I haven't checked into yet. Like I said before, my life is chaos for whatever reason. I am not sure if it'll get better or worse come next week--Peter goes back on shift work again, so I'll have to work with his weird rotating schedule. It made me very unsettled before, so it'll probably make things worse. Who knows.

I've noticed that my posts take a day to show up on the blog. Does that happen to anyone else?

1 comment:

Amy said...

No - I see mine, and your posts pretty much same day. I have noticed that posts are time stamped for when you start them - not when you post them, so often they get reshuffled into the other postings.