Monday, July 02, 2007

We're back!

Disney was great--lots of fun, but lots of exhaustion too! Amy kept her pedometer on most of the week and pretty much every day we broke 20,000 steps. By the end of each day we could barely walk! And if we had stuck with normal food, I would have lost weight during the week, I'm sure of it. I probably was a couple of pounds down by Wednesday, but then we went to Epcot and I ate and drank my way through the World Showcase. I think we managed to eat or drink something in every country, didn't we? Or did we miss Canada? I can't remember. Oh, and China too. Oh, and America, but that doesn't count. But we definitely did Mexico, Norway, Germany, Italy, France, England, Japan and Morocco. Good stuff. Today my weight was pretty much what it was when we left--138.6. So I still have to lose several pounds!

Exercise in the next month is going to be really difficult for me. Normally I go to the gym during my lunch breaks, but I have Claire in the Kids on Campus morning programs for the next four weeks and will spend every lunch break driving her home, so no gym. And I can't go after work because I need to hurry home to let Brian sleep (he'll be sleeping in short shifts--three hours in the morning while the kids are at school/camp and then another two or three hours when I get home from work). So I'm not sure how I'm going to manage exercise.

No comments: