Monday, July 09, 2007

I think the only food that directly affects my weight is ice cream. It was so hot yesterday that I was craving icecream all day. Katie stopped off at 7-11 on her way home from singing a prayer service and got us both Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bars. Yum! I ate pretty badly all weekend. I went to the movies on Friday and had popcorn. Then I had to go to the airport to pick up Mom and Dad from the return flight. It was due in at 8:42. It was on the board (and online) as on time until about 9:30 or so when they took it down altogether. Finally, Sarah - at home - managed to get a web support person on the line (everything else was automated and still reporting it as on time!!) and that person said that the flight was changed - although the flight number was the same and it was scheduled to LEAVE New York at 9:20 (I think) but it hadn't left yet - and it would be into Baltimore at 8:42 still. Hummmmmm. Finally around 10pm (too late to leave and come back) it posted again as arriving at 10:47. Then about 10:45 it changed to arrive at 11:07. They actually got here at about 11:20. I got home about an hour later. So - for dinner I had a bag of Sun Chips, a bottle of Grapefruit Juice and part of a Snicker's bar. Saturday morning my weight was surprisingly down to 221.8. I have no memory of eating on Saturday - oh wait (weight) yes I do. I made the last Blueberry Buckle in the freezer and had that for breakfast and lunch. Katie and I went to Bonefish for dinner. I was 222.8 on Sunday. Today I was 223.6. Let's hope I can get back down to 221.8 for tomorrow.

I did no exercise this weekend - or all last week. I walked to the fireworks with Claire and Katie - but that wasn't very much of a walk. I hardly moved at all yesterday - I went to church - but otherwise I just crept around the house trying to not melt. I am not sure why I didn't turn on the air conditioner. Anyway - my lower back was just about KILLING me yesterday. It feels moderately better today, but yesterday I was having troubles breating it hurt so badly. I am not sure why. When we were at Disney I noticed that it was hurting but that would be later in the day after walking on cement and carrying a shoulder tote for the whole day. This was the same location but much worse - and for no particular reason. Maybe I slept funny. I don't know. I am glad it is feeling better today. Between my back and my knees I HAVE to figure out a way to unload 60 pounds or so. I just don't know how. I am tempted to try the Alli System I keep seeing. I wonder if that would work for me? I have my appointment with the Hippy Chick Nutritionist next Wednesday. Hopefully she will have some insight for me.

No comments: