Friday, July 13, 2007

My inability to concentrate...

I have GOT to do something about this! I cannot concentrate on anything again! I don't know what is spurring this either--before when this happened I was seriously stressed, but I am not experiencing that now. What do I do???? Is there any supplement or anything that can help with this?

I have been a total loser as far as exercise. I think this is stemming from my concentration issues as well. I am only good for small tasks, like household chores. Which in a way is good because my house is pretty clean, but otherwise is pretty stinky.

So what's our next challenge? It's been a while since we've had a group push at something. I was thinking of something sort of small for myself, like walking an extra 1500 steps each day, or crunches every night, or something like that. What's everybody feel like?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ginko Biloba is supposed to be good for mental focus. I have never tried it - but I think Sarah has. Are you getting enough sleep? How are your eating habits (outside of calorie aware - are you getting enough protein and other nutrients)? You should go see my hippie chick nutritionist. She could help you...

Sarah said...

I took ginko while studying for my comps in grad school. I don't think it helped in any way (or any noticeable way). The only thing I know that really helps improve my ability to concentrate is provigil!