Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Harry Potter's Birthday!

And in honor of his birthday, I have magicked away all my excess weight, so today I weigh 118 pounds. However, it is also my MIL's birthday, in honor of which we're going to the Olive Garden tonight, which means all of those same pounds will magically reappear overnight.

I'm not able to weigh myself officially, but I have a pretty good idea I'd be up this week, not down. I've kept up my crunches while out of town -- I only missed one day -- and I exercised two days in a row at the hotel. But I've been eating terribly and I didn't get out for a walk yesterday as I'd planned, and I don't know about today; it's so hot that the idea of going for a walk right now is all but unbearable. I was feeling so blobby yesterday that I read through a rapid-weight-loss non-drug garbage "article" advertisement from beginning to end yesterday thinking six pounds overnight and four pounds a week sounded pretty tempting. All while eating whatever I want. Right.

No comments: