Friday, July 20, 2007

Hardly worth a report

I'm trying to check in daily to keep myself on track. Yesterday I did my 100 crunches but didn't do any other exercise -- I was terribly sore so I wanted a bit of a break, and I didn't have a chunk of time where I could work out properly anyway. I drank about six water units -- it might have been seven but I can't recall all of them, so I'm saying six.

Today my shins are still sore but otherwise I'm doing much better, so I'll be able to exercise properly at the gym this evening.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Seriously Emily, sit on a chair - point your toe straigt out in front of you and write the alphabet with your big toe. Do it on each side. Do it whenever you think of it. I have had amazing results with this working out my shins so they DON'T hurt when I do a good workout at the gym. Even one session will show positive results the next time I am at the gym.