Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not Good

So - I have been bad this week. I haven't exercised. My weight on Weigh in day was up to 227.2 - but that was mostly period related, I hope. I keep forgetting to weigh myself. My food has been just horrible - but mostly horrible in that I haven't been eating. Tuesday I was feeling bad all day - which has resulted in a three day (so far) migraine. I actually stayed home from work today. I have been making myself drink fluids and I have eaten SOME - but not anything like a healthy diet. Katie and I went to see Harry Potter yesterday. It actually wasn't too bad on my headache. The previews weren't good - but the movie itself was good enough to distract me from my pain. I also took three Advil right before we went - so they were kicking in just in time. I had popcorn and Junior Mints (of course!). That was lunch. For dinner we did Let's Dish - which means that neither one of us was hungry when we were done. Why does cooking do that? I did have a decaf coffee and a scone and a peanut gooey thing. My headache WAS bothering me there - but not so bad that I couldn't survive. I am starting to feel better now - but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I turned on the AC. I think part of the headache has been related to the weather. I know it has been hot - but I haven't felt very hot. So - maybe the barometric pressure is up or down or something resulting in extreme head pain for me. The most interesting thing in all this is I have realized that it has been a REALLY LONG time since the last time I had a headache like this - which is good - because I used to get them a lot.

Katie and I are going up to Pennsic tomorrow night and then coming back home on Saturday night. I hope I am feeling better by then. I think we have decided to just go up then for a long weekend mid-war (Friday through Tuesday next week). I am in the midst of re-washing our garb right now. I bought beautiful linen last year at war to make Norse garb for this year - but I didn't. I suppose I still could since Norse women's garb is pretty much just two panels. But - I wanted to use some traditional decorating on it - cut work (cutting out cross threads and tying the remaining threads in decorative bunches) woven trim, beading and metal work. Oh well. Maybe I will did out my inkle loom to take with me.

No comments: