Tuesday, July 17, 2007

149.5

Again. And again I'm glad it was under 150, because it was 152 at bedtime last night (but I'd had a lot of water).

I was assuming we were starting the challenges immediately -- today being a weigh-in day makes this a good starting day, if we're all agreed. But we can count mileage from yesterday.

Yesterday I went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the bike for 10.5 miles, or 3.5 walking miles. I'm trying to find a site where we can track miles together -- I'm still looking into it. I drank three bottles of water (six units) and I did 100 VKRs (instead of crunches -- I'm assuming they still count).

2 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't track my water at all yesterday - and I didn't do anything new. I am going to add to my own challenges to remember to take my vitamins everyday! I missed both Sunday and Monday and didn't even realize it until today!!! BTW - Did someone make it home with my fish oil vitamins on Saturday? They were in one of the bags at Katie's party - but never made it back to me.

Emily said...

I didn't end up with the fish oil, sorry! I have some you are welcome to -- we're not using them right now -- but they won't do you much good here in Virginia!