Thursday, June 28, 2007

Still here

Yesterday I went to the gym and did the full routine, plus a set of leg extensions as well. It is definitely getting easier to manage the weight on my upper body -- I'm starting to get back what I had earlier in the spring.

My eating yesterday was more of the same. Usual breakfast, macaroni for lunch, snacks of almonds, a half banana and a serving of pretzels, and for dinner we had dal, an Indian dish from Mary's social studies book -- curry and lentils and rice and tomatoes. It was pretty good though not very satisfying in the long term. I think it would have been great with some chicken. After dinner I had a handful of M&Ms (I was in desperate need of some chocolate) and a caramel, and then a several chips with cheese/salsa dip. I had milk to drink with each meal and I stayed out of the alcohol!

I was still having mild breathing troubles yesterday but they seem to be gone today. Whew!

No comments: