Tuesday, July 10, 2007

161

Funny that Amy mentions yummy summer fruit...I just had the yuckiest nectarine. I tossed it.

I didn't go to the gym last night. I didn't plan to either. Tonight I am going around 6 pm to run and do the weights, then I meet with the trainer for 30 minutes to learn the ab equipment, etc.

I brought lunch today. I was so annoyed this morning when I was making it though. I bought sandwich rolls at wegmans yesterday, and I specifically picked this one type because of their smallish-size and that they looked more interesting than regular bread. Well, the darn things aren't sliced! That's just wrong. But they are tasty.

Dinner tonight will be pork chops with summer salsa (i.e. fruit) from lets dish. I consider all land-walking meat equal. I don't care for chicken either. For me, it's all in the prep and quantity of whatever meat it is. As for vegetables, I despise them. Accompanying my pork this evening, will be rice. I can choke down cauliflower if it is smothered in cheese, but that defeats the purpose so I just skip it.

No comments: