Monday, July 02, 2007

Lots of eating this weekend

Welcome back Sarah & Amy! Hope you had a blast. I LOVED Epcot. I would have eaten my way through it as well. Kind of like going to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg.

This weekend entailed lots of eating and no exercise. But today is my mid-year-new year, so I am starting it off by bringing my lunch and meeting with a trainer for the first of my 3 sessions included in my gym membership. I will be bringing lunch more now that I am back in Sparks. It is sooooooo boring up here. I am wondering where the nearest place to go for a lunch time walk is at. Some people walk Loveton Circle, but I view that as a death wish. Especially the York Rd portion.

So far today food has been snacky--toast for breakfast, fig newtons, a granola bar, yogurt (Dannon's all natural--quite good actually!), fat free pudding and a nutragrain bar. Dinner will involve meat of some sort, although I didn't take anything out to thaw so who knows what it exactly will be. The trick tonight will be to stay out of the ice cream.

No comments: