Tuesday, July 17, 2007

136

136 even again today. This is the first day since I started South Beach that my weight didn't go down, but I guess I can't complain about losing merely 3.8 pounds in the past week!

I cheated both yesterday and today. Being at this conference surrounded by tempting food is HARD. I've been great with meals--lots of veggies and protein. Yesterday's lunch was sandwiches and salad. I made a sandwich with just one slice of bread and then didn't eat the bread, but did have lots of salad. Today we went to Subway for lunch and I had a salad (this is irritating--you can have any 6 inch sub made up as a salad, so you get all of the insides, none of the bread, and they charge you $1.50 more!). But the afternoon snack has been my undoing. NO SB-friendly choices at all. Yesterday was cake, today was ice cream. And in spite of my inner voice, I indulged each day. But after tomorrow the conference is over so I can go back to my usual routine.

And speaking of which, I'm not joining the challenges until Thursday, and even then it'll be interesting to try to fit some kind of exercise in with no gym until August. I still need to find my pedometer. No clue where it might be.

No comments: