Tuesday, July 17, 2007

223.6

Which is up slightly from last week's 223 - and down considerably from yesterday's 225.2.

So when are we going to start the challenges. I started my 500 mile journey last night with a measly 2.5 miles. I REALLY like the Alpine Pass walk on the treadmill - but since focuses more on the inclines you don't travel as far milewise. I did 45 minutes last night... I am going to do 45 minutes again tonight and do it on a set average pace faster than what is on the Alpine Pass and see how much farther I go. The pool is opening today - FINALLY!! Yippee!! They are offering a couple sample water aerobic classes, but they are full now. I want to see if I can make it in time to at least see the evening one.

Yesterday I did REALLY well with my food - until late. I had cottage cheese and fruit with a granola bar for breakfast, edemame and applesauce (separately) for a morning snack, a hamburger with American cheese on a wholewheat roll (left over from Saturday) for lunch, another granola bar for afternoon snack - and coffee all day. I met Kristy after work for "coffee" and had a Acia Smoothly - which is a South American berry that is supposed to be full of antioxidents and Omega 3 Fatty Acids - and is "gently" caffinated. After Katie and I went to the gym I started making dinner - but it was already 9:45 - dinner took an hour to make - and by 10:45 Katie and I already ate potato salad and macaroni salad - not much, but enough to make me not hungry for dinner. I finally ate a little of it at 11pm or so (when I packaged most of it up for lunches). THEN - I ate a Hershey bar. I just wanted a little bit of chocolate to get the garlic taste out of my mouth - but of course I ate the whole thing... Sigh. So - no wonder I was up this morning - but still down from yesterday!!! Of couse YESTERDAY was the result of a weekend of picnic foods and IHOP.

What time frame do we want to do for our water and other challenges? I think I will go walk 1000 steps right now. I wonder how many laps that is around the parking lot. Hummmm. Maybe I will walk to the post office or the bank instead.

No comments: