Tuesday, July 10, 2007

223 Even

I am so tired this morning. I couldn't fall asleep for anything last night - and have no idea why! So I decided I would reset my alarm and sleep an extra hour this morning - but about 15 minutes into the hour I woke up suddenly remembering that I have an interview at 8am. Grrrr. So I rushed to get ready - got here at my normal time and discovered that my boss hadn't left her resume for me - so I have no idea what to ASK the person I am to interview. Sigh.

I ate well yesterday - until 3:00am when I got up and ate several graham crackers - which did the trick and I fell right asleep. I wish I had eaten them at 11pm instead!! I didn't do any exercise because I didn't get home from work until about 9pm.

I wonder what my weight would have been had I NOT eaten the graham crackers...

No comments: