Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another bad week...

And my weight and how I feel show it. I am considering going back to the weightwatchers method for a while to get back on track. My meals are decent, but my snacking is just terrible. AND I HAVE TO EXERCISE. I totally agree with Emily's assessment about gaining, losing and maintaining. I fall into a very similar pattern. I don't really want to spend that money, but their online tracking tools are just so much easier than trying to replicate that myself. and on the way out of Let's Dish last week I grabbed the sheet where they listed the point values for all their meals. so I don't even have to do any figuring for dinner.

I am setting a goal for myself to lose 10 lbs by my cruise in September--I leave 9/14. It might mean that I don't do anythign but drink water for two weeks leading up to it, but I have to rid myself of this excess baggage.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well, if you want advice from someone who can't lose worth poop, I would suggest that you try one of the "fad" diets. (hee hee - I typed "dies" instead of diets - Freudian much?) Anyway - I strongly advise NOT to do Atkins - but Fat Flush or Southbeach - or pretty much ANY diet book has a two week kick off plan that is VERY good initially. It shakes up your eating habits which generally result in weight loss - even for me. I like Fat Flush best (even without the weird bits - the food plan is fine). I have all of the books (Sarah borrowed Southbeach, but I am sure would give it back if need be.) So it wouldn't cost you anything.