Thursday, November 09, 2006

Worse and worse

Yesterday in spite of my spitting on Tuesday night, my weight was only down a little bit - 216.4 (.8 before my shower). Then I did nothing but EAT all day. For some reason, a fasting blood test at 8am makes me very hungry. Actually - the ultrasound was at 8am and the blood work I did right after - but regarless - at9:30 when I was done with it all I was starving! I don't normally eat ANYTHING before noon or later - but I do have coffee and that fills me up. So - I stopped at BK on the way home, got a coffee and a crosandwich. FATTENING! Then, my boss wanted to take Kristy and me to lunch to thank us for our work on Halloween. We went to Oregon Grille. I wasn't hungry at noon (since I at fast food at 9:30 - so I ate fairly lightly. I had a bowl of split pea soup (I didn't finish it - it was too lemony) and then a lobster corn cake - which was about the size of a normal crab cake, and came on a bed of julienned veggies. I drank water.

Then last night TESSCO had an event at Raven's Stadium. We have just recently partenered with the Ravens and as such we were allowed to come in, play on the field, and have a party afterwards. I had 3/4 of THE WORLD'S BIGGEST HAMBURGER - with cheese, and a very small salad, four or five wedge fries, and an oatmeal raisin cookie for dessert. You know, this is all horrible - but now that I have written it out, it isn't as bad as I thought it was. I didn't eat anything else last night, but I spent the day feeling very full!

Today I had a seminar to attend that included lunch and breakfast. I had an egg sandwich and strawberries for breakfast, and then a salad, green beans, roast beef, a tiny little bit of pasta and a cannolli for lunch. I don't know what I am eating for dinner yet - but I am not at all hungry yet.

I have to go to bed in three hours because Julie and I are going to Longaberger tonight at 3 in the morning. I also have to do laundry, go to the bank and pack before I go to bed. I guess I should get on that.

My weight was so hideous this morning I am not going to admit it out loud........... OK - 218.2. I have to go on some sort of starvation diet.

No comments: