Thursday, November 16, 2006

Missing Carbs

I really didn't think this was going to bother me at all... I mean you all KNOW I don't eat my breakfast until noon most days... But today I ate breakfast as soon as I got here and everything else by 1:30 (my chicken salad was really good BTW). BUT - today my boss decided to order pizza for us all since we were all working so hard (mostly ME! I am having one of THOSE days). Luckily I have to be in the mood for pizza - which I am not today. But I was hungry and out of food - and everything we have kicking around is very high carb. So (gosh I feel like a vulture!) I picked the pepperoni and cheese off of a piece of pizza and ate that. That sort of helped - but I still feel like I am missing something. Well - yeah - SUGAR. I was reading Emily's blog and got a huge craving for applesauce. Sigh. (I can have applesauce in about a month.)

Anyway - I expect the shock to my system will have the reverse affect of the experience Emily and Sarah are having. I fully expect to be up over 220 tomorrow.

Emily - you are right. My weight jumped dramatically about a week after I quit smoking. I went from about 209-ish to 219-ish in just about a month. BUT - I went from 209 at the beginning of October to 215 a week later. It was very sudden.

No comments: