Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hanging on until weigh-in

This morning my weight was 140.5. Just one more day until it counts.

Last night we had pizza AGAIN for dinner -- this time it was take-out. I don't know how we get stuck on pizza like this. But I was very proud of myself -- I ate only one piece even though it was really amazingly good. I also only ate one fun-size candy bar all day yesterday.

Today I find myself craving sweets. I had no food until brunch at 11:30, and then I had a glass of milk and ate one waffle and one piece of bacon. And then another piece. And another and several other nibbles over the next couple of hours, and later a second waffle. So much for willpower. Since then I've had two rounds of almonds, seven animal crackers, a hershey kiss (dark chocolate, supposedly orange flavor, but it doesn't taste at all orange, but it's still yummy), and two quarters of pears. The first quarter was extremely yummy. Didn't satisfy my craving for sweets, though, so that's why I ate the animal crackers. They didn't work either. I bet I'm actually thirsty, not really craving sweets. Hmm. Tonight for dinner I'm having leftovers and will probably go for the taco soup, because I've had enough of chicken and pizza for the week, and it actually has some vegetables, which I'm sorely lacking. And I'm going out for coffee and will have a non-fat latte, but that's a few more calories.

I haven't exercised yet today; I still have to finish a project I'm working on, but then I'll WATP right quick. I won't do anything else today, though, because I'm still aching from the pilates from yesterday -- my abs hurt every time I laugh or cough, and my tailbone is bruised. Ugh.

Good thing I'm posting here -- I would have forgotten to exercise!

No comments: