Friday, November 17, 2006

Daily update

I eventually did pilates last night. I soooooo didn't want to. By the time I finished up getting the kids in bed, loading the dishwasher, and packing lunches it was 10:50 but I pulled out the DVD and did the abs workout anyway. My abs need all the help they can get. After finishing up I remembered that Connor's nurse was coming today for his IVIG so I had to quickly straighten up so the house wasn't such a wreck. I'm not sure if all that was worth it--the house was still messy when I was finished and today I'm tired, my throat is sore, and my abs hurt. Whine, whine, whine. Oh, and for dinner last night I ate lunch since I had had dinner food at lunchtime. I had a mock cinnabon (cottage cheese, walnuts, cinnamon, sugar), four crackers, and an apple. Later I had milk and cookies. My weight this morning was 133.6.

No comments: