Friday, November 10, 2006

134.6 this morning

Now someone help me out to get through the weekend! This is what's been happening--I'm pretty good during the week and see a slight weight loss between Tuesday and Friday, then the weekend rolls around and I eat everything in sight and munch on snacks because there's nothing else to do and by Tuesday I'm back up to where I was before and then some! Every Friday I promise myself I won't do that again, but I do anyway. I don't know if I have the will power to break the cycle.

This week has been strange. I haven't taken a lunch break all week, which means I haven't exercised all week. I took Davey for one walk. That's it. I was planning to take him out last night but I was so achy I couldn't stand the thought, so Brian took care of it. I'm going to force myself to walk him tonight. I'm hoping to get out early tomorrow to rake leaves before the rain starts--that should be a good workout. Next week will be more of the same. Until this grant is in on Friday, I can't get away from my desk to get to the gym. Well, I might be able to, but I can't plan on it.

No comments: