Monday, November 20, 2006

Posting while I can remember my food

OK, food for today: Breakfast was Maple Pecan Crunch, my least healthy cereal, but OK for fiber, at least. Probably 300 calories total, more than my usual. Then nothing at all until lunch, which was a Wendy's Turkey and Basil Pesto Frescatta (420 calories, it turns out, more than a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger, but higher in fiber, and it doesn't beg for fries) and about four fries, and one chicken nugget (46 calories). About a 500 calorie lunch, ouch. Then nothing at all until dinner, which was more food than I would normally eat whilst dieting -- a slice (but only one) of spinach-stuffed flank steak, with a bit of extra stuffing, and some barley, and sauce, and a glass of milk, and a glass of shiraz, and a salad of lettuce and miscellaneous vegetables with no dressing. And then a rather large brownie. All very scrumptious but I'm certain I'm well past 1200 calories for the day.

I haven't exercised yet but I've brought WATP with me, and as soon as the kids are asleep (I'm in the room while Cecilia tries to settle) I'll go do that. Tomorrow I'm going for a REAL walk! I brought my running clothes but forgot the bra, which is kind of the most crucial part for me. Phooey. Oh, well, I can't run on Springdale hills anyway!

1 comment:

Amy said...

OH! Spinach stuffed flank steak! That would work!!!!