Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Same ol' same ol'

I was 142.5 this morning, same as last week, still alarming. And I didn't get to the gym to sign up yesterday even though I'd sworn I would, because school went from breakfast until bedtime, no joke. I've never seen a less focused child. We started the fish oil on Mary again yesterday, because while I couldn't be certain it caused the improvement, the decline since we stopped it (we got lazy when she stopped having so many concentration problems) has been dramatic (though we've had travel and holidays which certainly contribute) and I wouldn't object if it even had a placebo effect on her!

So -- no exercise as usual, and so-so eating. I did actually leave food on my plate at dinner last night -- Daniel served my food and it was too much spaghetti, so I ate the sauce and only about half of the noodles. This is a big deal for me -- I'm not good at throwing food away!

No comments: