Monday, November 13, 2006

Sick of it all!!

I was SO BAD this weekend. We went to Dresden for a Longaberger orgy. We left at 3:30am Thursday/Friday morning. I had to get up at 2am to do this. I did weigh myself - but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Fat, probably. Then we stopped for breakfast on the road at about 7am. I had a Sheetz Shm-bagel with egg, cheese, and bacon and a Starbucks Frappacino. Then they started handing out snacks on the bus about every 30 minutes. I was actually pretty good. I didn't eat the candy but I DID eat a bag of cheese curls. They also handed out breakfast (in a Holiday Tall Tissue basket - 8-)! which was a huge muffin, an apple, a Quaker granola bar and a juice box. I ate all but the apple (it was too green) over the course of the two days. We got to Dresden at about 11am. We shopped until about 1:30 - when we stopped for lunch at Popeye's - which in Dresden is the cute little c. 1950s diner. I had a grilled cheese sandwich with applesauce and sweet potato fries. I didn't finish my fries. We then had a mini sundae for dessert. It was the perfect size sundae (about two bites). Then we shopped some more. I bought a Lemonade and drank the whole 20oz bottle (I was very thirsty). We got back to the bus at about 5:30 and went to our hotel. We stopped at a liquor store on the way and I bought a six pack of Woodchuck - but only drank 1/2 of one. We went to dinner at SteaknShake - where I had a single cheeseburger, french fries (I ate about 1/3) and cottage cheese with pineapple. Then I had a HUGE milkshake (chocolate/cheesecake/malt). I was VERY FULL! We went to bed by 10pm where Julie assured me that I snored. 8-( I did wake up congested in the am and Saturday night I woke myself up with snoring too!!!! I hope this is a temporary situation. I didn't sleep well in the hotel (maybe it was my snoring that kept me awake. I finally got up at about 6:15am and went to the pool to read.

Saturday I had continental breakfast at the hotel - which for me was a sausage patty, fresh fruit and a cinnamon raisin biscuit. And coffee. Then when everyone else got I up I had another biscuit and more coffee. We then went to the Homestead which is where the Longaberger manufacturing facility is. I made my own basket - It was FUN! I shopped a little bit - and then we went to tea. Tea was excellent - and just enough food. Everything was mini sized - so you could eat a little bit of everything and not get too full. We got back on the bus at 3:30 and got boxed lunches for the ride home. I picked at mine - but finished it all before we got home. I had a chicken salad sandwich, a cookie, pasta salad and chips. No fruit now that I think about it. Oh well. Then they started with the snacks again. THIS time I had two mini candy bars, a package of Nutter Butters (although I didn't eat them until I was home!) and a bag of cheese curls. We stopped an McDonalds - but I didn't get anything. I don't think I ate anymore snacks after that either. They plugged us into a movie and that kept me occupied until we were home.

Yesterday I decided that I wanted to start Atkins sooner rather than later... My weight was 219! Way too close to 220!!! but I didn't finish planning my menus so I didn't start today the way I wanted to. So - I carbed up yesterday. I ate the last (I found more after the last time I said they were gone) of the Girl Scout cookies. Had BBQ pizza for dinner. That was it I think. Hummm, I thought I ate more yesterday.

Today I was 218.6 Or maybe it was 218 even again. I can't remember...

No comments: