Sunday, November 19, 2006

No wiggle room

My weight the past two mornings has been 133.8--I can't go up from there (at least not on Tuesday!) without suffering the consequences on Thursday. At least it looks like I'll be o.k. to eat stuffing!

I've been really good with my food all weekend. Why is it that you can't remember what you ate one day later? I know yesterday's breakfast was oatmeal. I can't remember lunch at all. Dinner was vegetarian lasagna, and I only had half a piece. What was lunch? It's going to dive me nuts that I can't remember. I had no snacks in the morning and had some pretzels in the afternoon. In the evening my stomach was growling from hunger so I had a bowl of fat-free popcorn.

Today I had oatmeal again for breakfast, cottage cheese, pears, and crackers for lunch, and a chicken and pasta with sundried tomato thing for dinner. I ate one of the few remaining bits of Halloween candy that's around (Skittles) but that was it for snacks. It's nice being legitimately hungry for meals. I'm at just under 1,100 calories for the day so far today, so I have some calories "saved" in case I want a snack later.

Exercise Friday was great--three miles on the treadmill, then a two mile walk with Davey. Yesterday was just a short walk (30 minutes) with Davey. Today, nothing so far (unless you count laundry and dusting. Yes, I dust once in a while.) but I'll probably do pilates later to round out the week. Or walk Davey--he hasn't been out yet today for a walk.

No comments: